Each Cellular Concrete Block offers the right balance of improved compression strength and lightness, which are essential for its perfection. It is engineered to facilitate easy chasing and groove cutting for unhindered usage of conduit and water pipes.
At APCO, extensive research and development, combined with years of experience in the concrete block technology, have perfected the Cellular Block.
APCO's Patented Cellular Blocks are innovatively designed pre-cast blocks with cavities which facilitate the easy, neat and precise conduiting work for electrical wires, water and soil pipes for plumbing, telephone wires and television cables, ensuring concealed workmanship and maintaining the smooth surface of the wall.
- Specially designed blocks with cavities (with the option of 12, 8 and 4 cavities), for conduiting.
- Superior compression strength.
- Light weight (up to 40% reduction in dead load).
- Complies to ISI standards.
- Ensures natural thermal insulation.
- With low setting time during monsoons, construction is easier than with conventional bricks.
- Environment -friendly
- Available in various sizes/specifications suitable for load-bearing and non-load bearing applications.
- Load bearing blocks can bear a load of up to 200 kgs/cms, and supplied based on customer requirement.
- More economical than burnt bricks by 30-50%
- Reduces plastering costs by 30% and cement mortar consumption by 60 %
- Improves labour productivity by 100%, reducing labour costs
- Saves cement in masonry work & reduces cost of construction
- High value with high quality and low price.
- Tolerance +/- 5mm