M Sand for Plastering online
Plastering m sand manufactured from stone is highly recommended for construction purposes. Zero wastage compared to River sand.
Prices starting from Rs. 1450/Ton. This material is double water washed.
Call +919066644410 to check for best price and order
Within 1 Day
Plastering sand is a good substitute for River sand for plastering purposes. (it should have particles from 150 microns to 2.36 mm in proper proportion). Conforms to IS 1542 Standards.
Available all across Bangalore. To know more about M Sand for plastering refer refer to the blog https://www.parts2build.com/bis-code-specifications-for-manufactured-sand-m-sand
1. All the sand particles should have higher crushing strength.
2. The surface texture of the particles should be smooth.
3. The edges of the particles should be grounded.
4. The ratio of fines below 600 microns in sand should not be less than 30%.
5. There should not be any organic impurities
6. Silt in sand should not be more than 2%, for crushed sand.
7. In manufactured sand the permissible limit of fines below 75 microns shall not exceed 15%.